- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 64, 2019
- Candidate, Wisconsin Secretary of State, 2018
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 42, 2018
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 58, 2018
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Wisconsin, District 1, 2016
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 99, 2015
- Candidate, United States Senate, Nebraska, 2012
- Candidate, Wisconsin General Assembly, District 48, 2010
- Candidate, Wisconsin General Assembly, District 46, 2008
- Signature Line Service Technician, Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling, Illinois, present
- Chauffeur, Presidential Limousine Service, present
- Former Sales Representative, Vector Marketing Corporation
- Computer Systems Operator, United States Air Force, 2000-2004
Joint Service Achievement Medal for meritorious service in response to the terrorist attacks of September, 11th 2001; Lyman Anderson Award
1977 Ford Mustang II Mach 1, 302V8, 4-Speed, Orange
Author of "The Epoch Point," May 1st 2008
Spencer Zimmerman (Democrat) was a candidate who sought election to the Wisconsin State Assembly to represent District 64. Zimmerman lost the primary on April 2, 2019.
Zimmerman ran for elected office as a Republican candidate prior to 2019.
Zimmerman earned his B.S. in business administration from Edgewood College in 2006 and a degree in information systems technology from the Community College of the Air Force. His professional experience includes working as a tanker driver and as a chauffeur for a limousine service. Zimmerman served as a computer systems operator for the United States Air Force from 2000 to 2004.