Stephen 'Steve' McManus
Wife: Christal; 2 Children: John, Michael
- BA, College of the Holy Cross
- Candidate, Tennessee State Senate, District 32, 2019
- Former Representative, Tennessee State House of Representatives, 2006-2016
- Former Member, Calendar and Rules Committee, Tennessee State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Finance, Ways and Means Committee , Tennessee State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Fiscal Review Joint Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Former Chair, Insurance and Banking Committee, Tennessee State House of Representatives
- Investment Adviser
- Regional Business Commentator, Fox News
- Co-Chair, Cordova Leadership Council
- Chair, Germantown Community Theatre Board
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Executive Committee, Shelby County Republican Party
- Finance Chair, Shelby County Republican Party
- Graduate, Leadership Memphis, 2005
Stephen McManus (Republican) was a candidate who sought election to the Tennessee State Senate to represent District 32. McManus lost the primary on January 24, 2019.
McManus is a former member of the Tennessee House of Representatives, representing District 96 from 2006 to 2016. He was defeated in the general election on November 8, 2016.
McManus earned his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross. He has worked as an investment adviser and regional business commentator for Fox News.