Thomas Anthony Brewer
Great Mills, MD
- Attended, Saint Mary's College
- Attended, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Candidate, Maryland State Senate, District 21, 2018
- Employee, Ruddy Duck Seafood and Alehouse, 2013-present
- Former Employee, Reluctant Navigator at Tall Timbers
- Former Sustainability Coordinator, Saint Mary's College
- Parlimentarian, Saint Mary's College Alumni Council, present
- President, Saint Marys Countys Commission on the Environment, present
- Member, Student Committee on Drug Abuse Education (SCODAE)
Thomas Brewer (Democrat) was a candidate who sought election to the Maryland State Senate to represent District 29. Brewer lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
Thomas Brewer earned an undergraduate degree in biology from St. Mary's College of Maryland in 2005 and a degree from the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy in 2010. Brewer's career experience includes working as a pharmacist, lab instructor, sustainability coordinator, and bartender.