Fiancee: Sarah; 2 Children
- Former Member, Oklahoma State Board of Education
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2018
- Candidate, Oklahoma State Senate, District 33, 2004
- Attorney, Private Practice, Oklahoma, present
- Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Oklahoma
- Member, Trinity Episcopal Church, present
Tim Gilpin (Democrat) was a candidate for Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District in the U.S. House. Gilpin lost the general election on November 6, 2018, after advancing from the primary runoff on August 28, 2018.