Wife: Tiari; 2 Children
- Graduated, Oral Roberts University
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 1, 2018
- District Attorney, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, 1999-present
- Professor, Oklahoma Wesleyan University, present
- Professor, Oral Roberts University, present
- Former Director, Crimes Against Children Division, Tulsa District Attorney's Office
- Assistant District Attorney, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, 1984-1998
- Member, Oklahoma Methodist Manor Board of Directors, present
- Member, The Demand Project, present
- Member, Tulsa Boys' Home Board of Directors, present
- Founder/Chair, Tulsa County Sheriff's Foundation, Incorporated, present
Tim Harris was a Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District. Harris lost the primary runoff on August 28, 2018, after advancing from the primary on June 26, 2018.
To learn more about the primary, visit Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District election (June 26, 2018 Republican primary)
To learn more about the general election, visit Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District election, 2018
Harris served as Tulsa County district attorney from 1998 to 2014. He attended law school at Oral Roberts University.