Thomas 'Tom' J. Abinanti
Wife: Janet; 2 Children: Justin, Nicole
- Assembly Member, New York State Assembly, 2010-present
- Former Council Member, Greenburgh Town Council
- Former Greenburgh Representative, Westchester County Legislature
- Candidate, New York State Assembly, District 92, 2018
- Candidate, New York State Senate, District 35, 2000
- Codes Committee, Member
- Environmental Conservation Committee, Member
- Health Committee, Member
- Judiciary Committee, Member
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, Chair
- Former Attorney, Greenburgh Housing Authority
- Adjunct professor, Mercy College, present
- Former Staff Counsel, New York State Assembly Speaker
- Attorney, present
- Former Prosecuting Attorney, Villages of Ardsley and Dobbs Ferry
- Former Pro-Bono Attorney, Westchester Coalition for Legal Abortion
- President, Orchard Hill Civic Association
Thomas Abinanti (Democrat) is a member of the New York State Assembly, representing District 92. Abinanti was elected to the office in 2010.
Abinanti served two terms as the Greenburg Town Councilman and elected ten times to the Westchester County Legislature. He was the Majority Leader of the Legislature three times and the chair of numerous committees.
Abinanti earned his B.A. from Fordham College and his J.D. from New York University School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney, as an adjunct professor at Mercy College (Dobbs Ferry), as a teacher at Pace Law School (White Plains) and served as Legislative Counsel to a member of Congress and staff counsel to the New York State Assembly.