Wife: Kimberly; 2 Children: Kaylin, Nicholas
- Assembly Member, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 50, 2019-present
- Candidate, Wisconsin State Assembly, District 50, 2018
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, District 3, 2014
- Agriculture Committee, Member
- Corrections Committee, Member
- Environment Committee, Member
- Health Committee, Vice Chair
- Joint Task Force on Water Quality, Member
- Rural Development Committee, Member
- Task Force on Suicide Prevention, Member
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Member
- Founder/CEO, Kaynick Solutions LLC
- Served, United States Army, 1985-2005
Tony Kurtz (Republican) is a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing District 50. Kurtz was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Kurtz was a 2014 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 3rd Congressional District of Wisconsin. Kurtz defeated Ken Van Doren and Karen Mueller in the Republican primary. Tony Kurtz lost the general election on November 4, 2014.