Anthony 'Tony' McConkey
Wife: Susan; 2 Children: George, Edna
Severna Park, MD
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 33, 2015-2019
- Delegate, Maryland State House of Delegates, District 33A, 2003-2015
- Vice Chair, Anne Arundel County Delegation, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2012
- Deputy Minority Whip, Maryland State House of Delegates, 2007-2011
- Delegate, Republican Party National Convention, 2008
- Realtor, Re/Max, 1998-present
- Property Manager, Aegis Management, 1994-1998
- Realtor, Re/Max, 1986-1994
- Member, Lions Club
- Member, Anne Arundel County Republican Central Committee, 1995-2002
Tony McConkey (b. November 21, 1963) is a Republican member of the Maryland House of Delegates, representing District 33 and serving as Deputy Minority Whip. He was first elected to the chamber in 2002. McConkey is running for re-election in the primary on June 26, 2018. The general election will take place on November 6, 2018.
McConkey's professional experience includes working as a Realtor with Re/Max and Property Manager for Aegis Management.