5th Democratic Presidential Primary Debate in Georgia
The fifth Democratic presidential debate, hosted by MSNBC and The Washington Post, was held on November 20, 2019 from 9 to 11:20 p.m. ET, at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta. The debate was moderated by four women: Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, Kristen Welker and Ashley Parker.
- Total Followers
The fifth Democratic presidential debate was held on November 20, 2019 from 9 to 11:20 p.m. ET, at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta. It was moderated by Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, Kristen Welker and Ashley Parker.
The candidates who qualified were Biden, Booker, Buttigieg, Gabbard, Harris, Klobuchar, Sanders, Steyer, Warren and Yang.
The candidates who have qualified for the November debate have done so by hitting two requirements:
1) They've secured at least 165,000 individual donors, including 600 individual donors from 20 states.
2) They've reached 3 percent in the polls in four Democratic National Committee (DNC) approved surveys, or 5 percent in two DNC approved polls from the four earliest primary and caucus states — Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.
Ten candidates have met the polling and donor thresholds are:
- 1. Former Vice President Joe Biden
- 2. Senator Cory Booker
- 3. South, Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- 4.Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- 5. Senator Kamala Harris
- 6. Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- 7. Senator Bernie Sanders
- 8. Billionaire Tom Steyer
- 9. Senator Elizabeth Warren
- 10. Entrepreneur Andrew Yang